AttorneyBryan Ramos has recovered millions of dollars for Georgia’s injured workers over the past decade. A graduate of Florida State University and the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, he is a member of the U.S. Supreme Court, Georgia Bar Association, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and more. He has lived most of his life in South Georgia and North Florida, spending the last 15 years honing his legal skills:
- Named a “Super Lawyer” for 2014, based on peer evaluation and independent research.
- Awarded an “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell: an industry ranking at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Received a 10/10 rating from Avvo, a nationally recognized legal independent legal rating service
- Named a “Georgia Top-Rated Attorney” by Law.com
- Named a Georgia Top Attorney” by Newsweek Magazine
- Georgia delegate to “Fiscal Cliff” White House Committee
- Published author of articles for national and regional legal publications
- Frequent Lecturer on workers’ compensation issue
- Named one of the Top 25 Most Influential Asian-Americans in Georgia by the Georgia Asian Times.
THE RAMOS LAW FIRM DIFFERENCE
Our logo is a representation of our commitment to making injured workers whole again. Losing the ability to work can have devastating effects. We’re with you for the long-haul.
“I opened The Ramos Law Firm in 2005 out of my commitment to serve laborers in Georgia. My decision to practice only workers’ compensation came after working as an attorney in the insurance industry for five years.
I know how the insurance industry works. They try to starve people out; beat them down. That’s their game.
When I come on board a case, I level the playing field. Don’t be fooled by the big law firms with big advertising budgets, practicing all kinds of law. It is unlikely you will ever talk to an attorney in those firms. And you’ll lose the benefit of working with someone who really knows workers compensation.
At The Ramos Law Firm, you will talk to a knowledgeable legal professional who will listen to your story and assess your case. We know Georgia workers compensation law. We live it every day.”
Attorney Bryan Ramos
Gail Bailey is the Senior Paralegal and Legal Administrator for the firm. She has been with the firm since it’s opening in 2005 and has worked in Atlanta law firms since 1997. Earning her Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Gwinnett Technical Institute and her paralegal certificate from the American Institute for Paralegal Studies, Gail is well-versed in Georgia workers compensation law and a valuable resource for injured workers.