R. Chinny Law
Georgia Workers’ Compensation Attorney
R. Chinny Law is a Georgia native. She holds a B.S. in Political Science from Kennesaw State University as well as a M.S. in Conflict Management and she graduated as an Honors Scholar. Mrs. Law received her J.D. from John Marshall Law School, where she graduated among the top of her class in 2014.
Prior to attending law school, Mrs. Law worked as a Georgia workers’ compensation and personal injury paralegal. She also taught globally focused first-year seminars at Kennesaw State University. Mrs. Law’s passion lies in advocating for human rights.
Mrs. Law’s associations during law school include the Immigration Law Society, the Asian Law Student Society, the Peer Mentor Program, and the Student Bar Association. In addition, she was the recipient of the 2013 Georgia Association of Women Lawyers Foundation scholarship and the Pre-Trial CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
When not in the office, Mrs. Law enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs. She is an active tennis player and practices yoga.
Awards and Membership:
- The CALI Excellence or the Future Award in Pre-Trial Practice and Procedure – 2013
- The Dean’s Award from John Marshall Law School – 2013
- The Georgia Association of Women Lawyers Foundation Scholarship from the Georgia Association of Women Lawyers – 2013
- Member of the Georgia Bar’s Young Lawyers Division since 2016
- Member of Georgia Association of Women Lawyers since 2016